"LIFE FORCE, The Scientific Basis:" Highly Recommended
by, Dr. Claude Swanson, PhD. Available at Amazon.com
Dr. Swanson's sharing on inspiration before science plus CEO's comments below
The player will show in this paragraph
Science, Energy Fields, & Healing on Coast to Coast Radio
Host: George Noory
Guest: Dr. Claude Swanson
Physicist Claude Swanson discussed his scientific research into such areas as energy medicine and healing, auras, consciousness, and the paranormal. The
Princeton Pear Lab has demonstrated that psychokinesis (mind over matter) is indeed real, as well as ESP and remote viewing, he noted.
Studies in Germany have shown that DNA creates and receives biophotons, little packets of light that pass through the body. This light creates a hologram or blueprint for how the body is supposed to be growing, he explained.
The torsion field, a Russian name for subtle energy, is what makes up a person's aura, he continued, adding that energy healers are able to interact with a patient's torsion field.
The waves from such a field can travel faster than light, possibly explaining how such practitioners can heal from a remote distance.
Swanson also investigated the John of God "spiritist" healings in Brazil. John of God allows "31 different departed priests, monks, doctors...to takeover his body during the healing," he detailed.
Swanson also talked about dowsing, which he discovered can successfully be done without the dowser being present at the physical location.
It's really a psychic process, he said, with intuitions coming through muscle tension that is amplified by the pendulum or instrument they use.
Interestingly, he suggested that ley lines may have been built by ancient societies as a way to carry subtle energies through the ground, which they considered an important part of life.
“Why did the US Government, the CIA and The Patent Office try to cover up all the great work of Tesla? Was he the greatest genius of all time?”
Each of the four parts is approximately 12 minutes long.
Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 1 of 4)
Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 2 of 4)
Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 3 of 4)
Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 4 of 4)
The following is an exceptionally short sampling of some of the many excellent books and publications available for lay persons to improve their understanding of subtle energies.
1. Babbitt, Edwin S., The Principles of Light and Color. The Citadel Press, Se-caucus, NJ, 1967.
2. Burr, Harold Saxon, Blueprint for Immortality. The C.W. Daniel Company Limited, Essex, England, 1972.
3. Cooke, Maurice B, Einstein Doesn't Work Here Anymore. Marcus Books, Toronto, Canada, 1983.
4. DeMeo, James, The Orgone Accumulator Handbook. Natural Energy Works, El Cerrito, CA, 1989.
5. Dewey, Barbara, Consciousness and Quantum Behavior. Bartholomew Books, Inverness, CA, 1993.
6. King, Moray B., Tapping the Zero Point Energy. Paraclete Publishing, Provo, UT, 1989.
7. Lakhovsky, Georges, The Secret of Life. Health Research, Mokelume Hill, CA, reprinted in 1970.
8. Milan, Myrna M., and Brian R. Smith, The Principles of Energy. Fainshaw Press, Westmoreland, NH, 1985.
9. Russell, Walter, A New Concept of the Universe. The University of Science and Philosophy, Waynesboro, VA, 1989.
10. Whittaker, Sir Edmund, A History of the Theories of Aether and Electricity. Dover Publications, Inc., NY, 1989.
JUST FOR FUN
1. Tesla Power in your Backyard
2. TESLA's Flying Machine, etc.
3. Man Ahead Of His Time: TESLA's Flying Machine